LCM 2017 is organized by the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), the University of Luxembourg and ArcelorMittal. Three organizations join forces to provide a Life Cycle Management platform where industry, institutes, academy and government join forces in the ambition to reduce the environmental impact of current and future production and consumption systems.
- Enrico Benetto, PhD – Head of RDI Unit “Life Cycle Sustainability and Risk Assessment” – LIST (Chair)
- Kilian Gericke, PhD – Research Unit in Engineering Science – University of Luxembourg (Co-Chair)
- Jan Bollen, Manager, Environmental aspects of products, ArcelorMittal Europe, Environment & Climate changer Affairs (Co-Chair).
- Mélanie Guiton, Scientific program coordination and LCA R&T associate – LIST
- Tomás Navarrete Gutierrez, Scientific program coordination and LCA R&T associate – LIST
- Céline Goncalves, Partnership & valorization officer – LIST
- Alexandra Dobrowolski, Event coordinator – LIST
LCM 2017 is supported by the Luxembourg National Research Fund and the European Investment Bank.