We look forward to welcoming you to the conference LCM2017 that will be held on 3-6 September 2017 in Luxembourg at the European Convention Center Luxembourg!
Please note that a number of hotel rooms have been blocked at the following hotels in Luxembourg City :
- Hôtel Melia Luxembourg **** – Kirchberg
- Hôtel Novotel Luxembourg Kirchberg ****
- Hôtel Sofitel Europe ***** – Kirchberg
- Hôtel IBIS Luxembourg – Airport
- Hôtel Parc Belle-Vue *** – City Centre
- Grand-Hotel Victor Hugo Annexe **** – City Centre
- Hôtel Simoncini *** – City Centre
In order to make your hotel reservation, you will need the following access code : LCM2017 and a valid VISA or MASTERCARD as guarantee.
Please use this hyperlink > conventions.lcto.lu > in order to get to the online hotel reservation system of the Luxembourg Convention Bureau.
As the room availability cannot be guaranteed at late dates (deadline for hotel booking: July 31st, 2017), we strongly suggest reserving your stay as soon as possible.
Please note that the transport between the hotels and the Conference venue is not foreseen by the organization.
In case of any further questions about the accommodation please send a mail to: email@example.com.
For more hotel options, please visit booking.com.