There will be a limited number of Travel Grants available for eligible participants from developing countries. The maximum of 625 euros (ex VAT) may be awarded therefore you should not expect a 100% funding so please try to look for other sources of finance that can fully or partly finance your expenses. Grants can only be used for travel and registration costs. All grants will be paid AFTER the participants have attended the conference.
To apply for a travel grant you must:
- Send a filled in application form and your curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages) to LCM2017@list.lu. Here is the application form..
- Be resident in a country identified as a developing country. See the following list of developing countries.
- Pay for your own accomodation.
- Organise your own travel (we only support low fare/economy class tickets) and visas.
- Provide original receipts for all expenses claimed after the conference.
- Provide a proof of attendance once you have participated in the event (photocopy of your badge or a photo of you at the conference)
If you have any questions about the LCM2017 Travel Grant please contact us via: LCM2017@list.lu.
The deadline for applying for a Travel Grant is 23 June 2017.